2.6 beta

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby madcow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 am

Kent Briggs wrote:
madcow wrote:hi Kent,
the b4 seem alittle bit slower than the b3 .. any change? i am not sure... i will try to reboot again and let u know later ..


The only differences between beta 3 and 4 were in the client with the bring-table-to-front and font size options. Any luck finding those server-side hand histories?

Hi Kent,

yes, i found the hand that i was talking about ..

Hand #45902-21 - 2009-07-22 01:27:48
Game: No Limit Hold'em (100000 - 1000000) - Blinds 2000/4000
Site: VN2.COM - Texas Holdem Poker
Table: SV Stars
Seat 1: xadoa (2821662)
Seat 3: bladze (3592681)
Seat 4: Dreamviet (276342)
Seat 5: Linh_tran (2986000)
Seat 7: newbi (1000000)
Seat 9: aDKNY (877486)
bladze has the dealer button
Dreamviet posts small blind 2000
Linh_tran posts big blind 4000
** Hole Cards **
newbi raises to 80000
aDKNY folds
xadoa calls 80000
bladze raises to 299999
Dreamviet calls 274342 (All-in)
Linh_tran folds
newbi calls 219999
xadoa calls 219999
** Flop ** [2h 3d Th]
newbi bets 700001 (All-in)
xadoa folds
bladze calls 700001
** Turn ** [Kh]
** River ** [7c]
** Side Pot 1 Show Down ** [2h 3d Th Kh 7c]
bladze [Kd Jh] has a Pair of Kings +JT7
newbi [Jd Ts] has a Pair of Tens +KJ7
bladze wins Side Pot 1 (1470973) with a Pair
** Main Pot Show Down ** [2h 3d Th Kh 7c]
Dreamviet [9s 5d] has High Card King +T975
bladze wins Main Pot (1109368) with a Pair
** Deck ** [9s Qc Jd 9c Qh Kd 5d 3s Ts 2d 8c Jh 2h 3d Th Kh 7c]

nick: DreamViet was the one that he said he clicked fold but it called his chip .. he got 59.
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby madcow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:51 am

madcow wrote:here is another pix .. i get this 2 times in 3 hands... when i reloaded the flash .. it went back to normal


and i can't find this hand on Jul 20 on Asian Stars table .. i searched for "5D AS" but never found .. but that hand existed .. the hand that didn't have the buttons ..
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby madcow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 am

Kent Briggs wrote:
madcow wrote:hi Kent,
the b4 seem alittle bit slower than the b3 .. any change? i am not sure... i will try to reboot again and let u know later ..


The only differences between beta 3 and 4 were in the client with the bring-table-to-front and font size options. Any luck finding those server-side hand histories?


hi Kent,

it seem like those users even noticed this slowness .. they told me. .. b3 much better, cuz b4 sometime fast sometime very slow ..

only 10 ppl logged in ..

thanks
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby madcow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 am

Hi Kent,

i have around 8000 registered, and when i start the server, it took about 5 minutes to start it up .. "Loading Data Files.." taking really longtime before the server can be started ..
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby madcow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 am

Hi Kent,

We have the client mis-matched problem again ..

for the 2.51 i did the include "http://poker.vn2.com/PMClient.swf?Version=2.51" and it worked very well .. now .. my members got the mismatched problem again .. can i know the syntax to load ? like is it: http://poker.vn2.com/PMClient.swf?Version=2.60 ??

thanks .. i need to load this cuz i need to put it in a popup windows.. u might want to look at vn2.com of how i set it up ..

thanks
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:24 am

madcow wrote:nick: DreamViet was the one that he said he clicked fold but it called his chip .. he got 59.


I suspect he just misclicked, misread the buttons, or accidentally had the Next Move box checked to call.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3908
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:33 am

madcow wrote:Hi Kent,
We have the client mis-matched problem again ..

for the 2.51 i did the include "http://poker.vn2.com/PMClient.swf?Version=2.51" and it worked very well .. now .. my members got the mismatched problem again .. can i know the syntax to load ? like is it: http://poker.vn2.com/PMClient.swf?Version=2.60 ??

thanks .. i need to load this cuz i need to put it in a popup windows.. u might want to look at vn2.com of how i set it up ..

thanks


The latest beta would be "Version=2.60 B4" but you should never call the swf directly like that. You can load the program in a popup window just by referencing the game server root and target parameter in your <a> tag. That will take care of any mismatch problems automatically because the html wrapper returned will always have the correct version parameter in it.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3908
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:42 am

madcow wrote:Hi Kent,
i have around 8000 registered, and when i start the server, it took about 5 minutes to start it up .. "Loading Data Files.." taking really longtime before the server can be started ..


All the account files are being loaded into memory but 8000 shouldn't take anywhere near that long. How long was it taking previously? Do you have a dedicated server? Have you checked the performance meters to see if there's something else running?
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3908
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 am

I just created 8000 accounts (I have a special program that can make test accounts) and rebooted my system to make sure Windows didn't have them cached. When I started the game server it only took 6 seconds to load so there's got to be something else on your system slowing it way down.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3908
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: 2.6 beta

Postby madcow » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Kent Briggs wrote:
madcow wrote:Hi Kent,
We have the client mis-matched problem again ..

for the 2.51 i did the include "http://poker.vn2.com/PMClient.swf?Version=2.51" and it worked very well .. now .. my members got the mismatched problem again .. can i know the syntax to load ? like is it: http://poker.vn2.com/PMClient.swf?Version=2.60 ??

thanks .. i need to load this cuz i need to put it in a popup windows.. u might want to look at vn2.com of how i set it up ..

thanks


The latest beta would be "Version=2.60 B4" but you should never call the swf directly like that. You can load the program in a popup window just by referencing the game server root and target parameter in your <a> tag. That will take care of any mismatch problems automatically because the html wrapper returned will always have the correct version parameter in it.

Hi Kent,
I used that because my users logged in vn2.com and they will click on Texas Holdem and it will lead them to the pokerserver and automatically logged on with a popup.. and that's only way i know how to make it work like that .. i am not a coder so i don't know how to do the other way around ..
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron