I got this myself ..
Attachments
eorr1.jpg
no button!!
eorr1.jpg (196.46 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
madcow

Re: error?

Postby Kent Briggs » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Do you know if you lost your connection right before that? Looks like you missed the packet with the bet buttons and it didn't correct itself on reconnect and just send the request time button.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Postby madcow » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi Kent,

also, there were 2 incidences last nite ... one of my users only have one card dealt, and after awhile, i was the one who also got one card dealt only .. is it gonna be happening alot ? i guess it would be the same situation above by missing packet ..

t
madcow

Postby Kent Briggs » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:46 pm

madcow wrote:also, there were 2 incidences last nite ... one of my users only have one card dealt, and after awhile, i was the one who also got one card dealt only .. is it gonna be happening alot ? i guess it would be the same situation above by missing packet ..

The command to deal the cards is in a single packet. Somehow the animation didn't complete. Was the other card face down or was it completely invisible? Did you check the hand history inside the client to see if showed what your hole cards were or try to click on them to see if they would flip over and back up?
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Postby madcow » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Hi Kent,

I didn't check the hand history .. and the card was dealt face up .. and the other one is completely invisible ..
madcow

Return to Bugs