Tourney start code

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Bojik

Tourney start code

Post by Bojik »

Not sure if a bug or I'm just doing it wrong.
When I try to start a tournament with a code, the 'start tournament' option is not working all of the time.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Tourney start code

Post by Kent Briggs »

Bojik wrote:Not sure if a bug or I'm just doing it wrong.
When I try to start a tournament with a code, the 'start tournament' option is not working all of the time.
Make sure the tournament is selected in the list first. Otherwise it doesn't know what tournament you want to start. And it has to meet the "Minimum players" setting you have set.
Bojik

Post by Bojik »

If you register for a tourney and go right to start with code option it's not available.
Select another tourney and then select the one to start again and it's available.
Small bug but just letting you know.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Bojik wrote:If you register for a tourney and go right to start with code option it's not available.
Select another tourney and then select the one to start again and it's available.
Small bug but just letting you know.
I'm unable to duplicate that. If I click on any tournament that has a Start Code set, the Start Tournament option on the menu goes active and I can start it. If you can provide steps so I can reproduce that, please let me know.
Bojik

Post by Bojik »

I sent a screen shot video to your email.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ok, I finally got it to happen to me. Previously I was testing it on the Sit and Go tab but if I only do it on the Tournaments tab, the act of registering toggles that menu gray (sometimes). I'll hunt that down and fix it in the next update.
Pamela

Post by Pamela »

I had the same issue with a tournament a couple of days ago. I ended up having to start it from the server.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Pamela wrote:I had the same issue with a tournament a couple of days ago. I ended up having to start it from the server.
That was fixed in 6.18. Are you patched up to the latest version?