Mixed Game Yields 2 Diff Games Dealt

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Tuck Fheman

Mixed Game Yields 2 Diff Games Dealt

Post by Tuck Fheman »

So I had a host want to try a NLH + PLO mixed game and this was the result. What have I done wrong? :)

One player is dealt 4 cards for PLO while the other is dealt 2 cards for NLH. I have included the tourney settings file.
Tuck Fheman

Re: Mixed Game Yields 2 Diff Games Dealt

Post by Tuck Fheman »

I've tried attaching the tourney settings file but it's telling me "txt" (or any other extension I've tried) is not allowed.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Please send that file to my email along with the hand history file for that table.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Ok, I see what happened. This was a mixed game shootout with 3-minute levels that alternated between NLH and PLO. Round 1 ended at this table in PLO mode when a player was knocked out. So the winner from the other table joins and round 2 starts with the game reset back to NLH. Except the card animation routine in the client was still stuck in PLO mode from round 1, apparently because the level was changed by the shootout round change instead of the normal level timer. The animation fixed itself once the level changed again (at least it did in my test). So definitely a bug that will get fixed in the next update.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Now fixed in 6.08 (and 5.26).
Tuck Fheman

Post by Tuck Fheman »

Kent Briggs wrote:Now fixed in 6.08 (and 5.26).
Thanks Kent! :)