Raked PLO hands disregarding rake in pot size

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
Raventhon

Raked PLO hands disregarding rake in pot size

Post by Raventhon »

Hi! I know this probably has to do with how rake is treated on the site, but from a game-rules perspective the rake isn't supposed to be removed until the end of the hand. Currently a raked hand of PLO (or PLH, I assume) cannot be 'full potted', it can only be bet to [full pot amount - current rake], which is not technically how it's supposed to work.

Is this a known issue that's going to be fixed eventually? It'd be pretty neat if it was.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Raked PLO hands disregarding rake in pot size

Post by Kent Briggs »

Raventhon wrote:but from a game-rules perspective the rake isn't supposed to be removed until the end of the hand.
Poker Mavens rakes on each betting round, same as they do at PokerStars.
Raventhon

Post by Raventhon »

I understand, but it still allows you to pot to the full [unraked pot] + [rake amount] size, not just to [unraked pot].
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Raventhon wrote:I understand, but it still allows you to pot to the full [unraked pot] + [rake amount] size, not just to [unraked pot].
No, I just tested this at PokerStars on a 1/2 Holdem Pot Limit game. Seven of us limped in. It scooped 1 chip for rake and left 13 in the pot. I was first to act from the SB after the flop and the max it would let me bet was 13.
Raventhon

Post by Raventhon »

Wow, I'm super wrong. Sorry for wasting your time.