sysem ignored the Ready Button

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
madcow

sysem ignored the Ready Button

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

I have the user which was sitting in the same table as me. after he sit-in and press the button, but he doesn't get dealt in. he only dealt in when his turn as Big Blind. for other users, they just sit-in, click ready and get cards. this happen in Limit Omaha table.

thanks
T
Attachments
log2.tar.gz
(48.67 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: sysem ignored the Ready Button

Post by Kent Briggs »

In the future, please send files to my email address. The web site has a limited amount of space available.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote: I have the user which was sitting in the same table as me. after he sit-in and press the button, but he doesn't get dealt in. he only dealt in when his turn as Big Blind. for other users, they just sit-in, click ready and get cards. this happen in Limit Omaha table.
What was the player's name?
madcow

Post by madcow »

Hi Kent,

oh ok. the username is "mywaydo" http://pokersv.com/error1.jpg
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

madcow wrote:after he sit-in and press the button, but he doesn't get dealt in. he only dealt in when his turn as Big Blind.
Are you sure he clicked his "Start Now" button after selecting his seat? Did he try the Refresh Table option?
madcow

Post by madcow »

hi Kent,

Yes he did, my nick was xadoa .. and i kept asking him to click ready but he kept saying he did .. he is the old player on the site, so i think he did if he said he did.

thanks
T