empty seat got blocked

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens

empty seat got blocked

Postby madcow » Thu May 24, 2012 7:06 am

Hi Kent,

There is an empty seat but no one able to seat-in that seat. I believed this bug has been fixed long time ago in the 2.x version may 2 years ago? and it happens to 3.0 again.

Thanks
T
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu May 24, 2012 8:56 am

madcow wrote:There is an empty seat but no one able to seat-in that seat. I believed this bug has been fixed long time ago in the 2.x version may 2 years ago? and it happens to 3.0 again.


Version 2.86 had this in the release notes: "Fixed a ring game bug that locked an empty seat." I forgot what that was about. I'll have to go back and review that code. How many times has it happened in 3.00?
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby madcow » Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 am

hi Kent,

it was up since yesterday and i got two times already.

thanks
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 am

madcow wrote:it was up since yesterday and i got two times already.


Check the hand history file for that table and see if shows anyone occupying that seat when it was locked.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby madcow » Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 pm

sorry I couldn't find the log, it's so much things in there.. i noticed that, when a user was sitting out and after the max sit-out time period he got booted of the seat and that seat kept saying it's taken.
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby Kent Briggs » Thu May 31, 2012 9:25 pm

madcow wrote:sorry I couldn't find the log, it's so much things in there.. i noticed that, when a user was sitting out and after the max sit-out time period he got booted of the seat and that seat kept saying it's taken.


What value do you have set for "Maximum sitout minutes"?
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby madcow » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 am

Hi Kent,

I had it for 5 minutes. since I have alot of people waiting on each table that were playing.
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby Kent Briggs » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:13 am

madcow wrote:I had it for 5 minutes. since I have alot of people waiting on each table that were playing.


I tested that locally on my system but it didn't block the seat. The next time it happens, send me the hand history file for that table.
Kent Briggs - [email protected]
Briggs Softworks - http://www.briggsoft.com
Kent Briggs
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: empty seat got blocked

Postby madcow » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 pm

hi Kent,

it doesn't always happening. lately i restart the system many times, so didn't have them yet since. but will do next time.

thanks
madcow
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 1:25 pm


Return to Bugs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron