Tickets dissapearing

Report bugs found in Poker Mavens
needsupport22

Tickets dissapearing

Post by needsupport22 »

It is very often that I have users complain their tickets which they won through some satellite freeroll went lost after registering to their designated tournament which then did not run or if they registered very early and the poker mavens software crashed (stopped responding on production server) before the tournament ran. Could you please look into improving post-crash ticket attribution as well as improving stability for ticket spending/usage so this does not happen again? It is mandatory for your ticket system to be actually usable as now I get 3 emails a day roughly and going back through their balance logs to check if they even earned the ticket at some point to then see if they legitimately spent it or it was lost due to PM is a horrible admin experience.
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Re: Tickets dissapearing

Post by Kent Briggs »

Yeah, someone else also mentioned that here: http://www.briggsoft.com/forums/viewtop ... f=9&t=2668

I'm working on a fix for that for the next update.
needsupport22

Post by needsupport22 »

Awesome! I look forward to seeing it implemented, would be a huge improvement allowing us to comfortably scale our satellite offerings :)
Kent Briggs
Site Admin

Post by Kent Briggs »

Now fixed in 5.23